Friday, January 27, 2012

Rest day Monday, still paranoid about injuries so still easing myself in a bit.  Tuseday was 60 mins swimming with East London Triathletes (2 x 400 metre timetrails and a load of drills).  Wednesday was a lunchtime 10 mins on the bike then a 9.5km run  up to Stanstead Abbotts: http://g.co/maps/rfzqv  .  Will add a bit more on next time and it'll be a nice 10km time trial - with only one place where you need to cross a road.  Then last night was a really full on 90 minute swim training session at Larkswood Leisure Centre in Chingford.  Really chuffed that I am beginning to be able to keep up with some of the others.  My heart still felt like it was trying to burst out my ribcage while having a lemonade afterwards with my Bro.

submit to reddit Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment